2 Bedroom Apartment for sale in 35-37 High Street, Woking, Surrey, GU21
- Two Bedrooms
- Generous Living Room
- Ground Floor
- Allocated Parking
- Lease in Excess of 100 years
This ground floor apartment is located in the heart of Knaphill village that boasts a wide array of amenities and bus links that offer easy access to Woking Town Centre.
Accommodation includes two bedrooms that share the use of a family bathroom fitted with a three piece suite to include a wash hand basin, w/c and bath. Further accommodation includes a lounge/dining room and kitchen that has been fitted with base and eye level units, integrated oven with a gas hob and space for appliances. Allocated parking and a lease in excess of 100 years are further benefits.
Knaphill village has a vibrant range of shops, pubs and restaurants, including a Post Office. For more... Read more
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £