1 Bedroom Apartment for sale in Ripley, Surrey, GU23
- Walking Distance to Village
- Private Entrance
- Communal Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Integral Appliances
- Bicycle Storage
- Lease Extension to be Granted on Completion
This cleverly thought out first floor flat has its own front door which opens into the open plan kitchen/dining area with access to all rooms. The kitchen has a tiled floor throughout and is fitted with modern units and a tiled splash back. There is an integral oven, washer/dryer and dishwasher plus space for a large fridge freezer and a small dining table.
The double bedroom has ample built-in wardrobe space and custom made storage. The bathroom has been fitted with a modern white suite including a grey glass sink with mixer taps and a tall towel radiator.
The living room is a generous size and notably bright with a large window to the front and a useful built-in storag... Read more
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £