Book a Property Valuation

Guildford, Surrey, GU1

Guide Price £230,000

Overview

1 Bedroom Apartment for sale in Guildford, Surrey, GU1

Key Features:

  • One bedroom
  • Apartment
  • Bright and spacious
  • Allocated parking
  • Leasehold
  • Within easy reach of Guildford Town centre
  • Excellent transport links


A well-presented ground floor apartment, is being sold with a 75% shared ownership with the benefit of no rent being charged on the remaining 25%. Situated in a highly sought after location within the St Luke's development, just a short distance from Guildford Town Centre, offering a wide range of amenities and excellent transport links.

This apartment is naturally bright throughout and offers a spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen with a range of eye and base level units, integrated oven / hob, fridge freezer, washer dryer, and a useful storage cupboard. The bedroom is a generous sized double, and lastly, there is a modern bathroom with a walk-in shower. To the outside, there are... Read more

Important information

This is a Leasehold Property

epc

Guildford, Surrey, Gu2

2 Bedroom Apartment

Guildford, Surrey, GU2

Chestnut Avenue, Guildford, Surrey, Gu2

1 Bedroom Retirement Property

Chestnut Avenue, Guildford, Surrey, GU2

Onslow Village, Guildford, Surrey, Gu2

1 Bedroom End of Terrace House

Onslow Village, Guildford, Surrey, GU2

Guildford, Surrey, Gu2

1 Bedroom Apartment

Guildford, Surrey, GU2

Guildford, Surrey, Gu1

1 Bedroom Apartment

Guildford, Surrey, GU1

Guildford, Surrey, Gu1

1 Bedroom Maisonette

Guildford, Surrey, GU1


Follow Us

     

Legal Notices

2021 © Seymours. All rights reserved. Terms and Conditions
Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy

Trading Name. Seymours Licences Limited. 
Company No: 0633077. 
Registered Office Address: Ashbourne House, The Guildway, Old Portsmouth Rd, Guildford, GU3 1LR. 
VAT Registration No: 273452108
Trading As: Seymours Estate Agents.