4 Bedroom Detached House for sale in Headley Down, Hampshire, GU35
- Quiet private road of substantial individual detached homes
- A moments walk of Ludshott Common - National Trust land
- Well screened front garden with mature trees and shrubs
- Detached double garage
- Sunny South-East facing garden
- 4 Reception rooms
- 4 Double bedrooms
- 3 Bath/shower rooms
- Large hall and landing
- 26'7 x 15'10 kitchen / conservatory
A handsome detached house, built approximately 20 years ago by The Classic Home Company and situated on a quiet lane close to Ludshott Common. Generous driveway parking plus double garage to the front and lovely garden to the rear.
Spacious is the word that instantly springs to mind on entering Sunnyside House, with the double front doors opening into a wide reception hall, which in turn has double doors onto the principle reception rooms. Including the garage there is 2,647 square feet of accommodation, there are 4 reception rooms plus a large dining conservatory offering flexible arrangements to suit most family needs.
Situated in a quiet residential position on a pr... Read more
This is a Freehold property.