Land for sale in Worplesdon, Guildford, Surrey, GU3
- Planning permission has been granted for a Charles Voysey inspired new house with extensive accommodation to be arranged over three floors.
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with separate utility, family room, drawing room, media room and study.
- South facing rear terrace and gardens of about 1.5 acres
- Paddocks and ecological enhancement area of about 5.4 acres
- Plans ready and in place for phase two a pool and leisure complex to the planning authority when 60% through the build.
- Computer generated images have been used to show the proposed house.
A fantastic and rare opportunity to build a substantial residence of around 10,000 sqft set in about 6.9 acres of gardens and grounds with south facing views.
Ostend will occupy a private position in the middle of its plot and set back from the road and is located on the edge of Worplesdon village. The village, which has a main line station, bakery, hotel public house and Church, lies between the towns of Guildford and Woking. Both have excellent shopping, recreational and educational facilities and fast commuter rail services to London Waterloo in 35 minutes and 28 minutes respectively. There is access to the A3 in about 4 miles which connects with the M25 at junction 10 (Wisley) g... Read more