2 Bedroom Maisonette for sale in Grayswood Road, Grayswood, Surrey, GU27
- Beautifully presented first and second floor Victorian conversion in an idyllic village setting with stunning views of the Black Down National Park
- Impressively large west-facing private garden with a decked patio, space for a hot tub, and an established long lawn
- Solid oak floors and doors, bespoke carpentry and crisp white window shutters
- Stylish sitting room with lovely vistas and ample room for a dining table
- Superb double aspect Shaker-style kitchen with solid oak countertops, Neff appliances and a breakfast bar
- Top floor main bedroom with double aspect skylights giving far-reaching views, eaves storage and an excellent en suite cloakroom with bespoke oak cabinets
- Equally impressive second double bedroom on the main floor
- Modern family bathroom with a great wood panelled bath and feature countertop basin
- Off-road parking and external utility
- In the heart of Grayswood village, with easy access to Haslemere high street shops, the mainline station and highly regarded schools
Looking out towards the stunning landscape of Gibbet Hill, this is an exceptional example of modern life in a converted Victorian property. Solid oak floors, crisp white window shutters and heritage tones feature throughout an impeccably presented layout that has a stylish sitting room, superb Shaker-style kitchen, and a main bedroom with en suite cloakroom. A west-facing garden stretches out over circa 110ft, and a gravel driveway supplies off-road parking. Situated in the heart of Grayswood village, an early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. EPC rating C.
Offering an idyllic village life with all the added advantages of Haslemere's high street amenities and m... Read more
This is a Share of Freehold property.