1 Bedroom Apartment for sale in Station Approach, Godalming, Surrey, GU7
- ** SALE AGREED BY SEYMOURS ** Exceptional ground floor Manhattan-style warehouse apartment in a first class development just moments from the mainline station.
- Impeccable interior design scheme and private garden with tumbled limestone patio and small lawn.
- Allocated off-road parking space, secure telephone entry system, Sky points and high spec Wi-Fi controlled designer Rointe heating and hot water.
- Superb open plan kitchen/living room with engineered oak floor and magnificent floor to ceiling Crittall style windows with door to the garden.
- First class Shaker-style kitchen area with Corian countertop and excellent integrated appliances.
- Large double bedroom with further full height Crittall-style windows looking out onto the garden.
- Luxurious Porcelanosa en suite with underfloor heating, contemporary wall-hung suite and oversized walk-in shower.
- Fully insulated Raynaers slim-line matt black aluminium window and door system with a great Crittall design that gives a fabulous amount of natural light.
- Hugely versatile open plan living area with ample space for a dining and work from home area.
- Brilliant central location only a quick stroll from the mainline station, and Godalming high street - creating an enviable modern lifestyle.
Sleek, stylish and luxurious, with its magnificent full height Crittall style windows, Porcelanosa en suite, engineered oak floors and designer Rointe heating system, this ground floor Manhattan-style apartment offers a truly superior lifestyle. Situated in the heart of Godalming only a short stroll from the mainline station, a fabulous open plan kitchen/living room opens directly onto a private garden, while the equally impressive large double bedroom has a superior en suite with underfloor heating. Further highlights include an allocated parking space and attractive communal areas. In a prestigious warehouse development within moments from Godalming high street and mainline station, an ear... Read more
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £