1 Bedroom Retirement Property for sale in Haslemere, GU27
- Retirement Property
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Well presented throughout
- Walk-in Bath
- Close to Haslemere High Street
- Communal Lounge for socialising
- Communal Gardens
A very well presented one-bedroom retirement BUNGALOW located within a short walk of Haslemere High Street and the mainline railway station.
The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with a storage/airing cupboard, a bright and airy sitting room with patio French Doors and a coal effect electric fire place. A fitted kitchen with oven and hob, and a side aspect window which lets in lots of natural light. The bedroom is a generous double and is fitted with built-in-wardrobes and storage heater. The Bathroom comprimises of toilet, sink and a walk-in bath with shower overhead.
Outside there are extensive and attractive communal gardens for the residents to use a... Read more
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £