2 Bedroom Apartment for sale in Bagshot, GU19
- Spacious lounge/kitchen/diner
- Family bathroom
- En-suite to master
- Off street parking
- Lease remaining: 125years
- Service Charge: £1,247.44
- Ground Rent: £0
Queen Anne House is a beautifully appointed Grade 2 listed building which has been designed perfectly for conversion into five, high specification and spacious, one-to-four-bedroom apartments.
All of these stunning apartments boast large Georgian sash windows, and high ceilings as well as Amtico vinyl flooring to the living areas and carpet in the bedrooms. Every apartment has access to a communal garden, whilst apartments one and two also have the added benefit of their own private outside space.
On entrance, apartment one offers a spacious open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room, with fully integrated appliances and built in storage with an external door on to the grounds. <... Read more
This is a Leasehold Property
- The annual cost for the ground rent on this property is £
- The review period for the ground rent on this property is every year
- Ground rent on this property could increase by up to % at the end of every review period
- The annual service charges for this property is £